Information about the F-1 student visa

this visa is given to the students at the consulate office where the student resides, overseas. It is usually stamped on the student’s passport upon meeting certain condition and requirements such as obtaining an I-20, proving the student’s ability to support him/herself during her stay in the US. Also, it is prudent to show the consular that you have solid ties with you home country upon finishing your program of study which indicates your intentions of leaving the US upon completing your program of studying.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *