Category: L-1A Visa, Intra Transferee

L1A visa for intra companies.

meeting with clients, business partners or attending conferences, etc. B-1 visa is a type of visa which is  is issued usually from the American embassy in the place where the applicant resides. The applicant must present certain documents to prove …

Information about the B-1 business visitor visa Read More »